Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Passion - Michael Jordan


The following quote is from Michael Jordan's NBA TV One-on-One at 50 interview. 

"The greatest thing about the game of basketball, to me, is the passion, the love that I have for it. Because when you have live for anything, you'll go to the extreme to maintain that love. That's what love does; love drives you to do everything you need to do to maintain that connection. If I didn't have that love for the game of basketball, all of the things that have panned out in my career would have never been achievable. It was truly my love for the game that kept me pushing to be the best basketball player that I can be. To be the best, at anything, you gotta have a certain love for that to overcome all of the obstacles that's going to be thrown in your way. That's what the game of basketball has been for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment